Sunday, October 30, 2011

Final Project: Vampires

Vampires : Dracula
 For the final project I am planning on completing Option #2. I choose this option simply because I found it easier to decide on a text that involved a monster. Also, I like the idea of using the secondary texts, which I feel will be easier to find while using a popular text. I am planning on reading Bram Stoker’s Dracula. This story interests me, because, much like Frankenstein, I only know some of the story. I am interested to see what the true story is like!
    The research I am planning on conducting will be done through the library resources Literature Criticism Online and Literature Online. Also, I have found that there is some very useful information on the Monsters website (http://public.wsu.edu/~delahoyd/monsters.html), which I plan to incorporate into my paper. The fifth place I plan to conduct research is by viewing the 1992 movie Dracula directed by Francis Ford Coppola.
    Like I have said before, I tend to be a very analytical thinker. During my reading and research for this project I hope to keep an open mind so that I may not just read the black and white on the page, but rather read between the lines to uncover the deeper meaning behind the novel. I am looking forward to the challenge this project may present!


 To read more about Dracula Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment